Gift guides are all the rage right now so I thought I'd share some items on my wishlist but with a little twist... all local to St. Louis stuff! With Small Business Saturday this weekend, I wanted to show off some of the awesome, healthy gift options we have right here in the center of the USA; Heartland Revival style!
1. Perennial Herb Drying Rack — Perfect for your favorite gardener. Not only practical, it is made entirely of upcycled materials.
3. Body Sticks from Maven — Confession, I already have their deodorant but who can have too much of that? It's by far the best working aluminum-free deodorant I've tried. Now, the face oil cleanser I haven't tried yet but it has spirulina in it so that automatically puts it as a want. Both would make great stocking stuffers.
5. Essential Oils from Cheryl's Herbs — Cheryl does 'em right. Their products are top quality and made in-house. My favorite is the Lavandin oil (stronger than Lavender oil) and their tea tree oil.
6. Missouri Cutting Board — Made entirely out of Missouri wood, this would make a great gift for the ultimate host in your life.
7. Body soap from Buddha Bath and Body — Made from natural and sustainable ingredients, their soap is the most luxurious of homemade products I've found. BONUS, they just opened a store down on Cherokee!
8. Growler from Scratch Brewing — Everything is good in moderation, right? If you're going to drink beer why not drink some that has been "brewed with home grown and locally farmed and foraged ingredients". (a little further from St. Louis than the others but definitely worth it)
9. Honey Masters Honey — A great organization as well as local. Good for your soul and immunity during the cold & flu season!
10. Sunflower Massage Gift Certificate— Not all massage studios are created equal. This one is privately owned and all of the therapists are very professional and considerate of your health history and any concerns. And they use Cheryl's Herbs essential oils to boot!
11. ReTrailer Tea — One of my very favorite local brands, Lisa's teas are not only delicious but have Ayurvedic healing properties.
Please see either the websites linked or Facebook pages on where to buy. I know that I did not cover all the great, healthy gift ideas St. Louis has to offer so if you have anything additional to add, please share below!